NonprofitWebinars is launching its winter 2011 season of free professional development webinars for nonprofit trustees and staff with some new presenters and a great list of new topics. Once again well offer two webinars every Wednesday, at 1:00 and 2:30 (Eastern time).
The winter webinar schedule and links to free registration are available now at http://bit.ly/SyPwebinars.
Well begin on January 5 with
- Nonprofit Boards & Effective Governance
- The Financial Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
- Innovations in Volunteering
- DIY Community Engagement Metrics
- How to Hire Like a Search Firm, 101
- Going Global: Preparing for Localization
- Dont Leap to a New Leader!
- Leveraging Generational Knowledge, Talent Management and Recruitment
Strategy & Planning
- Return on Mission
- YouTube for Nonprofits
- The Power of Like & Other Social Sharing Tools
- Content Creation: The Ultimate How To Guide
- Taking the Mystery Out of Metrics
- How to Work with the Media
- Yes! You Can Raise $$ on Facebook
- Donor Relations
- 10 Tips for Successful Grant Proposals
- Why, When & How Big Gift Campaigns Work
Post a Comment