Two free professional development webinars for nonprofit trustees and staff every Wednesday at 1:00 and 2:30 (Eastern time).
The fall webinar schedule is available now at http://bit.ly/SyPwebinars. It includes offerings in:
- Branding (Big Brand Impact on a Small Brand Budget, What is a Brand & Why Does it Matter?)
- Communications (Ten Must-Do Marketing Communications Activities, What Is a Social Media Strategy?)
- Development (Planned Giving Strategies that Work, Get Your Board More Involved in Fundraising, Ten Steps to Creating a Fundraising Plan)
- Finance (Budgeting 101, Financial Management Basics for CEOs & Trustees, Diagnosing Financial Operations)
- Organizational Development (Cultivating Stakeholders, Recruiting Your Best Board Members)
- Operations (Ten Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Consultant, Common Pitfalls in Recruiting & How to Avoid Them)
- Planning (Integrated Planning, Strategic Planning)
- Social Entrepreneurship (Case#1: Amos House WORKS)
- Technology (Free Online Tools for Your Nonprofit, Finding The Perfect Donor Database)
Also, leading into our October 13 webinar Whats a Mission Statement Worth?, we’re running the Whats Your Mission? Competition.How about entering yours?
Post a Comment